Build a Legacy
Did you know that you can make a gift to the Rancho Los Amigos Foundation through your will or living trust? Many of our grateful patients and friends have already done so, and have the satisfaction of knowing they are leaving a legacy and supporting rehabilitative care for future generations. We also offer numerous planned giving opportunities that provide generous tax and life income benefits for donors.
- Gifts that produce income for you and your loved ones such as Charitable Trusts and Gift Annuities.
- Gifts of appreciated Securities of Real Estates (avoid capital gains).
- Gifts of personal property (jewelry, collectibles, etc.)
- Naming the Rancho Los Amigos Foundation as a beneficiary of a Retirement Plan, Life Insurance Policy, or Investment Account.
- Permanent Memorial and Endowment Funds.
Our professional staff provides gift planning assistance to donors and their advisors. For confidential and complimentary assistance, please call us at (562) 385-7053.